Thursday, May 29, 2014

Culture Clash


Purpose:


  • To create a Clash of Cultures by creating your own Photo montage, combining images from Beijing, China and Yarmouth, Maine, USA;

  • To further develop your Photoshop knowledge and skills;
  • To create a “surreal” landscape by montaging a variety of photographs;
  • To know, use, and understand the Four Collage Techniques to in your Photo Montage: Juxtaposition/fragmentation, Point of View, Scale Change, Overlapping

The successes of this project were the sizes of each picture. It was very difficult to get the size of each picture exactly how I wanted them to be though. Another challenge that I had was placing the images in good spots. Sometimes I had to change where I was putting images because I didn’t like the way it looked. I learned how to incorporate images with others and make them look good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment