Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experience

Learning about the different types of photography and artists had a really big impact on my learning throughout the semester. I had no idea how many different types of photography there were before I took this course. There are so many different things that can make a photo special. Perspective for instance, I found myself taking more pictures from different view points after and during this semester. This added something new to my photos that cannot be captured just by taking a regular picture at eye level. I was introduced into a new world of art, and I will never take a picture the same way as before again. This semester has really changed how I take my pictures.


I am most proud of my hobbies assignment, it was really amazing to do what I love and actually get to take pictures of it. I love to travel so when I was on my trip I tried to take as many photos as possible. It wasn't hard to take amazing shots in Paris, Monaco, Venice, and Florence. I felt like I could express myself by photographing all of the things that I have always wanted to see and explore. This really inspired me and my work. This assignment has really helped me become a better photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment