Thursday, March 6, 2014

City Of Lights


Purpose:
  • To strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way;
  • To find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word;
  • To become familiar with basic photoshop tools.

I learned while doing this project that the way I position my camera to take a picture is very important. When taking a photograph, placement is key for a great shot, otherwise you may not be able to capture what you intended to. I also learned that it takes certain lighting to make a great shot happen. If there is no decent lighting then the picture may not be exciting. Lastly I learned to be really creative in photographing certain things. Before doing this project I didn't think that I could make everyday items and shapes look really interesting. It was sometimes hard trying to find interesting shapes to spell out words with, but once I took the time to find decent lighting, a perfect place to hold my camera, and everyday common things, putting them together made some nice photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment