Thursday, March 27, 2014

Famous Portraits

 Richard Avedo
"Harper's Bazaar"

The photographers style is catching the strange part of people, some of the photographs look like he caught some people off guard, others look staged in order to look a certain way. And his photographs are in black and white. I choose this portrait because I thought it was visually interesting. The way the women has arched her back and how the men are posed. 





Arnold Newman
 Leonard Bernstein Philharmonic Hall New York

The photographer's style seems to show people in their element. Meaning it shows people in their work places, or in places that they just may like to be in. Almost all of the photographs have two parts to them, showing a person's emotions, and also showing a place where they are posed. I like this photograph because its really amazing, I love the stage and chairs in the back, it is a really interesting photograph. 




Annie Leibovitz
Leonardo DiCaprio With a Swan

The photographer's style mostly focuses on strange yet interesting pictures of celebrities. I choose this photograph because I like Leonardo DiCaprio, I also liked the swan draped around his neck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment